Sunday, March 29, 2009

it seems, it seems

Home from Albuquerque... possibly the best weekend of my life,
not that I can honestly judge things like that, especially considering I've had sixteen summers that I can't recall exactly,
but it was so much fun.

Except for the part where I might have sprained my wrist. I was trying to be Shawn Johnson and I was running towards the upper bar of a soccer goal and I jumped to grab it to try and flip over it but instead I missed and landed on my back and my wrist. Yeah. I'm typing with it right now and it sort of hurts...

And of course I feel empty because I realize it will be quite some time before I get to hang out with any of them again... and that I have to tell someone something that is impossible to say without coming across as a complete and total prick.

C'est la vie.

May I suggest Market Pantry gummy bears? three bucks and a bag way bigger than anything Haribo makes.



is that jumping the shark?

No comments:

Post a Comment